Thursday, December 17, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 Teaser



All I can say is FTW. A contender for my top game of 2009 is getting a sequel! I am stupid excited, like fucked-in-the-head excited. This trailer brings up an idea kicking in my head for a while. While playing this game I caught myself glancing towards the city and wondering about running rampant with the Batmobile and Batwing. In classic batman fashion you see that the greatest villain in history has once again escaped custody and is licking his wounds from his last encounter with Batman. You clearly see Gotham is tearing itself apart with crime running rampant with the only line of text "Arkham Has Moved" at the end. Does this mean that BAA2 is going to be an open world free roamer? This looks a lot like that idea is going to be given life. But that isn't anywhere near how excited I am to hear the voice talents of Mark Hamil as the Joker once again. You know when the first time you watched Star Wars as a kid and thought how cool it was? You know how even today it holds up and everyone has fond memories of it? That's EXACTLY how I feel when I see this. Knowing that there are other people who adored the 90's animated series so much to have created a game with the original voice actors just makes me tear up. So I am going to watch this about a dozen more times and play BAA now, see you later readers!

1 comment:

  1. whats with all the trailers 8bit? I wana see some stories!

    ReplyDelete