Sunday, December 13, 2009

Halo: Reach New Trailer!!

I have no shame in saying that I am one of the biggest Halo fanboy in existence. I own all the books and special editions of the series and I am seriously considering getting the SPARTAN II program emblem tattooed on my shoulder. So when I heard about a new trailer for Bungie's latest continuation of the saga Halo: Reach, I turned into a little girl again:



from what is shown, there is a clear engine update as well as new armour sets for the Spartans. If you thought the chief's armour was badass, get a load of the guy who carved a skull into his EVA helmet! Amongst the dialogue I noticed the reference to a lieutenant Spartan. This can only mean that one of my favorite characters and the main protagonist from the Ghosts of Onyx, Kurt, will be present for this story. And the fall of reach is the most referenced plot from the series and is my favorite story from the books. All in all, I am super excited for the beta and the awesomeness that will grace us in fall 2010.

2 comments:

  1. fuck i just realized, kurt wasn't an Lt at reach, he was promoted after. so this is a new character alltogether!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just fuckin jizzed my pants after seeing that trailer.

    ReplyDelete