Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holy Fuck


Holy Fuck LP
Holy Fuck
2007


First, let me appologise for myself and Luke and Alex on sorta falling off the map blog contribution wise. School got hectic at the end and we got lazy. BUT NOW ITS THE BREAK. The holidays have been exciting so far, lots of doctors visits FTL. Due to financial fall back (and the fact that im almost twenty and shouldn't be as excited to recieve gifts for no reason other then that it's a date on which i normally recieve gifts) I did not recieve more then a bottle of wine for christmas so I resorted to marching to mall to purchase myself a gift with my own hard earned cash.
This CD was my gift to myself and it was the best gift I recieved this year.
Let me tell you, I've long searched for this CD and I've wanted for the past two years always coming into the worst luck whenever I finally did find it (like 3 times traveling in Banff when I was out in BC, for some reason southern Ontario never had it until recently) But I digress, I now own the album I've dreamed about for soooo long.
(I apologise for my messy writing too, I've recently been proscribed Lorazepam and I'm testing my writing style while trying to stay awake. There might be other substances afoot in me, but I'll never tell lol)

THIS CD IS A MUST HAVE! If you like being pumped up and super chill at the same time while you game or even just hanging out or reading or painting or whatever you do while you listen to music then I suggest you pay attention. This band is poppy, groovy, funky, tripping, dancy, head-bobbin, finger tappin, booty shakin, leg waggin, shoulder jerkin fun. At times people who don't like avant'garde sounding stuff might freak out a bit, but EVERYONE will fall inlove with this album, I guarantee it.

Holy Fuck is hands down my favourite band right now, I listen to them everywhere and in any type of mood.



Track List

1. Super Inuit
2. Milkshake
3. Frenchy's
4. Lovely Allen
5. The Pulse
6. Royal Gregory
7. Echo Sam
8. Safari
9. Choppers

The next date this indy electronica band have in Ontario is this coming February, in Toronto. I'm planning on going if I can get tickets.

Peace and love
Joey

1 comment: